"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also began to volunteer his time on public policy issues.
- Last year, 3,300 people from the church volunteered their time.
- All of the members volunteered their time to build a new fire house.
- More than 100 people volunteered their time or money for the show this year.
- People who wish to volunteer their time and services should call 946-6500.
- More than 50,000 staff members in over 160 countries volunteered their time to help children, young people and senior citizens.
- Church members may also volunteer their time to support the enterprise.
- Do you want to volunteer your time to a worthy cause?
- But the children's fathers are less likely to volunteer their time.
- "I just thought these were lovely women who volunteer their time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.