"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he also served as chief of Times correspondents around the United States from 1962 to 1964.
- Here are reports from 13 Times correspondents around the world, analyzing newscasts in the countries they cover.
- From 1957 to 1960 he was one of two Times correspondents in Moscow.
- Following is a roundup of reports from 12 Times foreign correspondents about cultural issues that have sparked controversy and discussion in their countries.
- The following is a sampling of places to eat barbecue selected by Times correspondents and contributors.
- He retired in 1979, when he was the senior Times foreign correspondent.
- From 1969 to 1972, he was a Times correspondent in Bonn.
- The 'Times' correspondent under the date December 7th details all that it is intended to do.
- I expect he'll check me out through the Times correspondent.
- "Your first quote was better and a lot more truthful," the Times correspondent observed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.