"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And as time crawls by I feel my confidence returning, a little.
- The whole thing had happened with blinding speed, yet time had crawled, as well.
- The premise works though, because, as anyone who's ever been stalled in an airport knows, time crawls.
- Well, it could be, after all his time crawling through the labyrinth under the Sphinx.
- Outside Omaha, he took both off because he couldn't stand how slow time was crawling.
- It felt a whole lot later than it actually was; time was crawling tonight, not flying.
- Prime time is crawling with young, urban single people.
- Even with no clock to watch, time crawled by.
- The time crawled past and there was nothing I could do about it.
- And time crawled with no real passing at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.