"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The more times a man gets jumped, the stronger he gets.
- The time has jumped two years to 1912.
- The last time that happened a mountain cat jumped him.
- The time jumps also stop, stranding the survivors in 1974.
- The time it takes to commute to work has jumped from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- So he steps on for another mouthful; and this time doesn't jump back.
- Ten times per second all three ships jumped a tiny fraction of a light-year.
- "Every time there was a bang, he would jump," she said.
- So the third time the apple jumps, the broccoli will step out of the way.
- "Every time that Miami has played for or won the national championship, applications and enrollment have jumped almost 20 percent."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.