"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another is to keep the down time to a minimum.
- Now I'll have something to work on during the down time.
- Both teams had a lot to think about during the down time.
- Or do two days of down time play a structural role in children's development?
- But success, she said, has always followed the down times.
- Scott seemed to be a little concerned about all the down time.
- Just some things to think about to keep you busy during the down time.
- He had a lot of down time to make up for.
- There was no down time in terms of going back to work.
- Eight months of down time might be an appropriate period for someone to go to ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.