"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's what worries me about this case... I don't think the Times journalist was simply 'curious'.
- The guideline's broadest value comes from serving as a formal reminder for Times journalists of their need to be disciplined about personal opinions.
- It really stinks and the Times journalists should be better than propagandists for a tyrant.
- I can certainly imagine that future whistleblowers and other sources will be very wary of contacting Times journalists with their information though.
- He says when Times journalists meet politicians it is not to "lobby" for the paper's interests, but to represent their readers and get stories.
- I had a visit from a Times journalist, Lloyd Hirschman.
- With two other Times journalists, I interviewed her in Manila before the February 1986 election.
- The Times journalist, Andrew Billen, said the street was "bohemianised" but had remained working class.
- Times standards require that we identify ourselves as Times journalists when we approach sources.
- Times journalists are free to do many things as private citizens, such as donating money to a struggling charity in their community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.