"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The developed tools assist hoteliers in online distribution while at the same time minimizing the data maintenance effort.
- Nelson was averaging 16.7 points per game and 5.4 assists at the time.
- --- By this method mayst thou assist the imagination at the time of concluding thine Invocation.
- Van Dijk started off the season slowly, only scoring 1 goal in his first 10 matches although managing 6 assists at the time.
- Both agencies were woefully unprepared to assist with the issue of housing at the time.
- Davis and Kooiker concluded Wallace was unable to assist counsel at the time or to participate in and understand the trial proceedings.
- Advisers are here exposed to an example of social policy work where several potential clients may be assisted at the same time to help themselves.
- European money must arrive quickly on the ground in order to assist victims at the time when they need it most.
- At the first serious general test, the two large states, France and Germany, failed totally, assisted at the time by Luxembourg and Greece.
- He learned classification of plants, and assisted with work on the collections of the University Museum, one of the largest museums in Europe at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.