"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Lizards will have a harder time chasing us through it than they would on dry ground.
- I hate to see you wasting so much of your time chasing after answers you're not likely to get.
- "They'll have a fine time chasing us, back there, Ted."
- If people want to waste time chasing after a little white ball, that's their business.
- But when the shooting stops, spy agencies seem to spend a lot of time just chasing each other rather than things that matter.
- You're making a mistake, spending all your time chasing after boys.
- He did not waste time chasing after the footloose box.
- Left to their own devices, they are happy to kill time chasing dots of light across a screen, even when they're not rewarded with food.
- The baby had a grand time chasing bubbles around the room.
- He wouldn't spend time and energy chasing her down now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.