"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One early high point of the estate's fortunes was in Tudor times.
- During Tudor times in the 16th century, a long house was added.
- Coal had been dug on the estate since Tudor times.
- A walk around the narrow village streets will reveal many houses still standing which date back to Tudor times and beyond.
- The road running past the church was at one time the main coastal road with the present village not being built until Tudor times.
- I particularly like medieval history up to Tudor times.
- Not many children went to school in Tudor times.
- By Tudor times, the village became a market where grain and straw were sold.
- The town recovered, and by Tudor times was home to a number of wealthy families.
- It has been extensively renovated and extended since, particularly in Tudor times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.