"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I forget time is creeping for us and speeding for you.
- Then he drew his watch from his pocket, that he might see how time sped.
- The pieces were well chosen, and though they must have been about 20 minutes each, time sped.
- Oh, yes, that's right I forget time is creeping for us and speeding for you.
- Still, the time has not sped by.
- Three times she circled his head, then sped toward the sea.
- It isn't that the time has sped by.
- Their time together sped by too fast.
- Despite everything, to Amanda it seemed as if the time had sped by much too quickly.
- As Mary listened to him the time sped swiftly by.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.