"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More than one individual, concerned that the issues should be aired, gave the minutes to a New York Times reporter.
- Nor has there been a seat for the previous two New York Times reporters sent to cover the vice president.
- They give us the Americans and we'll let them keep any New York Times reporters.
- New York Times reporters seem to be intent on this sort of thing.
- She's a New York Times reporter; he's a district attorney.
- Censored parts of the document were read to a New York Times reporter.
- This week, 20 of them talked at length with a New York Times reporter in three meetings.
- Most of this publicity was generated from her comment to a New York Times reporter.
- A New York Times reporter was invited to the event by participants who accompanied him.
- At least, that's the only one the New York Times reporter didn't overhear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.