"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They waited in silence as the time crept slowly by.
- The time crept on; the moon sank towards the mountains.
- I forget time is creeping for us and speeding for you.
- He was ahead of schedule, even though it felt as if time were creeping by.
- But as the time crept toward five, her concern grew with each passing minute.
- The leaden time crept on, but it was not yet nine o'clock.
- Oh, yes, that's right I forget time is creeping for us and speeding for you.
- It is unaccountable, no doubt, but he felt angry with her as the time crept on.
- Conversation grew more desultory, time crept by, and at last the fifteen minutes were up.
- The rest of them were sweating in the sun as time crept along.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.