"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Things were happening, deep down, and the time was fast approaching when something would have to be done about that.
- But with this, as the time approached, it became clear than anything was possible.
- He had a feeling that the time was fast approaching.
- This time, however, she approaches the door, and looks on the other side.
- I had no way of knowing what to expect when my time approached.
- The last time they were seen was getting off this bus and approaching a car.
- The time approached when the entertainment was to come off.
- The time was fast approaching when he'd need to find something else.
- So the Commission knows when the time is approaching for a new decision to be taken.
- It was only as the time for the evening performance at 8 approached that he stopped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.