"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- British Society does not know how to behave in normal times so god help the nation in a time of crisis.
- I hope the United States helps its longstanding ally in a time of need.
- Mr. Jasinski, in turn, helped the Colon in a time of need.
- He also helped the Cypriot team pull off a seventh-place effort in the 4x100 m freestyle relay, in a final time of 3.38.28.
- But his faith helps him see more clearly right and wrong, he said, in a time when spin and half-truths seem to rule courtrooms.
- Because the cost is so modest, the increased land productivity helps the system pay for itself in a short time, Ms. Novogratz said.
- With smart engineering, transistors helped computers power through huge numbers of calculations in a short time.
- So much for a friendly, helping hand in a time of crisis.
- She helped him in a difficult time, not financially but more so as somebody to lean on, somebody for guidance.
- "It is so staggering to see how Americans will help each other in a time of crisis."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.