"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm pretty low time in the type," he said, giving the man a way out of his offer.
- Even at my lowest times I can feel the words bubbling inside of me, getting ready.
- By contrast, New York's low during that time of year is in the high 20's.
- The country with the lowest aggregate time won the team competition.
- With a cold front going through, the temperature will be in the low to mid 40's at game time.
- "It was one of the lowest times in my life."
- The winner is the competitor with the lowest overall time.
- Awards are made to the driver with the lowest total time in each class.
- The living standards are around the low to middle range as well as its income, one time, there were no money until the mid-20th century.
- Perhaps it's his ideal part, though at times too low.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.