"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also helped each other through difficult personal times.
- A number of local church members later credited him with turning their lives around or helping them through difficult times.
- She is a willing participant in the labor force to help her husband through rough economic times.
- "Art reflects back to us the strength of religion that helped families through hard times."
- They have options to help borrowers through difficult financial times.
- He gave his life to helping locals through very hard times.
- That aid was given to help the Soviet people through hard times and sustain their support for reform.
- I'm not the only person in this town she's helped through tough times.
- They can be there to listen and to help you through rough times.
- "He helped me through times where other commissioners never got involved," said Baylor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.