"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But fuel cell experts say Gore has taken a step to solve the problems of cost, fragility and start-up time.
- For one thing, it was a hell of a lot cheaper, both financially and in terms of start-up time.
- It will typically use pre-generated characters for the players in order to limit start-up time.
- Also eliminated was the 20 minutes or more start-up time that pilots of other planes needed to program their on-board computer.
- A month wasn't too bad for start-up time.
- As a result of the reforms, the start-up time and costs were supposedly cut by more than half.
- You can have up to three separate start-up times a day.
- "When we're ready, we won't be in a position to afford the luxury of reactor start-up time."
- On an economic level, the cost is usually minimal around start-up time because one editorial staff is doing the work of two magazines.
- At the Philadelphia plant, he has been working on a process analysis to shorten the start-up time for the machinery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.