"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He refuses to take any part in hustings meetings and has attended less than 50% of parliamentary debates during his time in office.
- He attended the Henry Mancini Institute three years during his time at Oberlin.
- Bell suffers from kidney failure, and struggled to attend her daughter's live performances during her time on The X Factor.
- Marines are required to attend at least one of these symposia during their time in grade as sergeants major/ master gunnery sergeants.
- All players remain fully amateur and work or attend college during their time in the Academy.
- Diefenbaker actually attended only one circus during his time in power.
- Students attend a series of retreats during their time at the school.
- Marie Corelli always attended the Union Street services during Campbell's time there.
- Events will take place from 11.30am until 4.30pm at the church, which Dahl and his family attended during their time in Cardiff.
- I personally found this one of the most rewarding events I have attended during my time as a Member of the European Parliament.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.