"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Time Warner will begin its rights offering today to raise $2.8 billion.
- Time Warner was considering a second step, according to several people close to the talks.
- Time Warner had made a similar announcement only hours earlier.
- Time Warner has carried 11 of the 25 games, without paying.
- Time Warner is in the right here, and they had a brilliant idea.
- Time Warner has reached a settlement on a different front.
- Time Warner plans to buy the balance of the company.
- Time Warner earned $85 million, down 76 percent from a year earlier.
- Time Warner said the new company could have about $13.8 billion in annual revenue.
- Time Warner said the effort was a local one and should not have been conducted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.