"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The commander coughed, several times, then stepped back, trying to clear his throat.
- They walked, this time stepping carefully so as to avoid leaving a trail.
- This time instead of drawing her toward him, he stepped to her.
- The Sept. 11 anniversary has made this month a particularly challenging time to step into such a position.
- This time when she didn't answer I opened her door and stepped inside, quietly closing the door behind me.
- - how quickly should we then forget that death or time had ever stepped between us.
- The next time we have him back here, hopefully he steps forward.
- Stand up, lower your arms, and reverse the motion, this time stepping inside the track.
- Each time he nodded politely, then stepped aside to let me pass without looking at me.
- Bolan barely had time to step to the side as the fat man charged, head down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.