"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went round it several times, studying everything, then prised open the hatch and climbed inside.
- Not a good time to be climbing, four months from now.
- Many times, in mountain climbing, he had climbed rock chimneys by the same means.
- The aircraft went on to set 17 altitude and time to climb records.
- The last time that happened, back in 2008, oil prices climbed to almost $150 a barrel.
- Bern said their father's great age was because he lived in the mountains, and time could not easily climb that high.
- The report said the time needed to complete major investigations was "climbing alarmingly."
- Bleak times ahead as we climb the mountain described in yesterday's leader's speech.
- Three more times he climbed, each time gaining one story.
- The policeman opened the car door but the gunman snapped,"No time for that, climb the seat"!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.