"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is a veteran New York Times correspondent who has reported from more than fifty countries on five continents.
- Here, compiled from reports by New York Times correspondents, is a country-by-country update on the evolution.
- On May 30, a New York Times correspondent reported that the two villages had been captured.
- I was Sydney's assistant for two years, between 1973 and 1975, when he was a New York Times correspondent.
- When the teams sailed for home on March 28, an anonymous New York Times correspondent reached a different conclusion.
- From 1968 to 1992, he was the New York Times photographic correspondent from Israel.
- A New York Times correspondent reported those techniques being used successfully in Japan in 1910.
- A New York Times correspondent despatched for the occasion observed that the ship "makes a very fine appearance on the water.
- This latest step was the decision to close down reporting by New York Times correspondents in South Africa.
- Porter first heard the results when a New York Times correspondent asked him for a comment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.