"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has the distinction of being the first woman to be given her own column on the New York Times op-ed page.
- The story was on The New York Times front page for six days between the murder and the confession.
- When Collins was found, the story led The New York Times front page.
- The only prominent mention was a confused quasi-defense that appeared on the New York Times op-ed page a few weeks ago.
- Joshua Sears had also come in early this morning, and was sitting at his desk reading The New York Times financial page when the call came.
- She also served as a researcher at The New York Times op-ed page.
- He is also the first writer in more than a decade to be invited to write fiction for the New York Times op-ed page.
- In 1972 he became a contributor to the New York Times Op-Ed page.
- Weiss has also been a contributor to The New York Times op-ed page and to Salon.
- A9 The New York Times front page 50 years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.