"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They met with her three times over a period of several days.
- I'd met with her several times and she was good.
- Don't these people have anything better to do with their time?
- For one thing they've got better things to do with their time.
- Well, what else did she have to do with her time?
- Have you not anything better to do with your time?
- I have no idea what you do with your time when you're not here.
- I have decided to go to the room tonight, and be with her one final time.
- He had far better things to do with his time.
- I don't know what else he does with his time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.