"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The good times roll on for some, but far too many others are still left out in the cold.
- Yes, I was warm, but the good times were not exactly rolling in that room.
- The first time I was in reform school, one of the bigger kids rolled on me.
- When the good times were rolling we didn't mind high taxes and waste.
- She wasn't entirely sure how life and time had rolled on without providing her with the opportunity for a husband.
- On the other, they can give investors the impression that the good times are rolling.
- Suddenly the guy went for broke and rolled his dice one last time.
- After a few days the good times roll on.
- We felt something close to dread as the appointed time rolled around.
- Even though the good times are rolling now, a slump is surely out there in the future.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.