"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Will these jobs really allow for so much more family time?
- Is it very much a family time as in other Asian countries?
- The one good thing that it gave him, however, was what he called his "family time."
- In any case, here's to those who've figured out how to use technology to free up, rather than eat into, family time.
- He then left again to go and pursue family time.
- Finally they could do worse than to bring back the day of rest on a Sunday to enhance family time.
- And his schedule allowed for a lot of family time.
- She kept the family time ticking at about 1870, I should say.
- Better give your family time to get used to it.
- This will give you and your family time to look for other accommodation in the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.