"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first time she told the class to sit down, almost all of them sat on the floor.
- He spent hours at a time just sitting and thinking.
- Team members can spend most of the time sitting or standing around.
- He spent a lot of time sitting at that table just watching me work.
- "We might have a lot of time sitting on our hands."
- Some time during the night she came and sat on the bed, but didn't touch him.
- This time, though, he just sat back and said nothing.
- "He gets so mad at me because I have a hard time sitting still."
- They spend a long time sitting in front of computers.
- She spent most of her time sitting on the bench, playing in only six games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.