"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His next time up, in the third, he singled again and stole second again.
- "The next time I'm in the library I'll steal it for you."
- At the end season, for Townsville, she was the all time assists leader with 572 and steals with 172.
- "Take your time, Con, no one's going to steal it from you."
- That was the sixth and most recent time a player stole home in the World Series without it being part of a double steal.
- Good pitchers find a way to compensate for what time has stolen from them.
- Every time one of you steals something from the law building, the cops come sniffing at me.
- The first time the thief stole an oscillator, whatever that is.
- He led the Euroleague in steals 4 times (1992, 1994, 1996, 2003).
- Yes, it was all quite plain now; but who could have stolen Go-bu-balu this time?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.