"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the time neared to leave, she feared her courage would fail.
- I did not recognize the road we were on, but I knew our time together was nearing an end.
- Because the time was nearing to transfer the master scepter?
- A glance at the climbing sun told me that our time together was nearing an end.
- The same will probably happen as the time nears to draw new district lines and eliminate a position.
- Collingwood were now 3 points up and time on was nearing.
- The time neared, everyone in his age group felt the same tense anticipation.
- The time of slinking in the others' shadows was nearing an end.
- His nerves were raw as the time for the train's departure neared.
- She watched as the second hand finished its sweep around the clock and the time neared 10:55.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.