"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All I've done is to buy us a little time.
- After a little time, I was more or less myself again.
- "You just have these things for a little time, and then they become part of history."
- She needed a little time to take hold of herself.
- They have to put in some little time every day on their studies.
- We need to give him a little time to show up.
- I had a little time with him on a case once.
- He was trying to buy a little time to think.
- I have a little time left to say something which is close to my heart.
- So he had been able to buy a little time!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.