"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "If ever jolly, tipsy bruins and senseless dancing goats were faithfully put upon canvas," The New-York Times sort of raved in 1862, "they are here."
- Dispatch to the New-York Times by Ocean Telegraph.
- In July 1868, The New-York Times decried the scourge of ruffians who preyed on day-trippers coming back from the beaches.
- By August 1896, he had control of The New-York Times and promptly rekindled the spirit of its staff.
- The newspaper changed its name to The New-York Times in 1857, and the hyphen was dropped on Dec. 1, 1896.
- At the Antique Market and Gallery I bought a flaking issue of The New-York Times, as it was then hyphenated, from 1868 for $7.
- On Sept. 14, 1857, the newspaper was rechristened The New-York Times.
- Resolving the Fate of New Rochelle's Station, Wald, Matthew; New-York Times, 7/23/89.
- "In point of sad sublimity and moral grandeur, the spectacle has been the most impressive ever witnessed in the national capital," The New-York Times observed then.
- It was inspired by Rossetti about whom The New-York Times wrote: Shields' binding can be considered today as a very fine example of early Art Nouveau style.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.