"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It used to be stop and go," he said of the traffic.
- "We used to get a taxi and go around Paris," she remembered.
- Sure, I used to see her come and go.
- The strategy also raises cash for the target company, often used to buy back its own stock or go private.
- We used to meet up and go for walks.
- I used to walk around and go wherever I wanted.
- I used to pay a hundred to the salary every year and go to church.
- One teacher we had four years ago used to lock them in and go home.
- They used to work say one week and have about a month off or go on the dole for a month.
- "He used to play for a long time and kind of go into a trance," she says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.