"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If she goes aground, we are going to lose life!
- Since that time until, September 23, 1973 when it went aground.
- They went aground on the beach or bar in winter.
- Even the men whose main object in life is to go aground and get drunk.
- If we drift out of the channel, we're going aground.
- "Not enough to keep us from going aground," he commented.
- I remember the old packet when she first went aground.
- Since taking over the boat, the women have gone aground at least twice, apparently with minor impact.
- That battle group commander must be sweating some water space management problems just trying to keep from going aground.
- But when they came to a hazardous stretch it took both of them to keep the boat from going aground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.