"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And everyone's showing them a bit of paper as they go past.
- It was like watching a whole day go past in a second!
- As she went past, the second guard said to the first "What did you say?"
- No matter how many went past, they just seemed to keep coming.
- Last week went past without a single piece by a woman, and that is pretty normal.
- If anyone is going past there on their way, let's get introduced.
- I can hear that car like it's just going past here.
- A week went past, and the picture did not change.
- There's a few people now and then going past, but no one stops.
- But, a week went past, and the teacher did not give back the money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.