"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gideon summoned him to his side with a smile and the boy gratefully went.
- She went with him gratefully, his hand cool and vital in hers.
- From Gavin's expression, that was not the reason, but he went along gratefully.
- The baby went gratefully into her arms.
- The day wasn't hot, but it was a steep climb to the spring, and the cold water went down gratefully.
- Johnny Greene turned in the other direction and Peter gratefully went to his quarters.
- Roger gratefully went to the drawing room while Juanita climbed the stairs to see to the children.
- The door opened and the man went into the warmth and light gratefully.
- It was the same siller that Jack had drunk the day before and it went down even more gratefully.
- Roger gratefully went to the drawing room while Juanita climbed the stairs to put their sleepy children to bed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.