"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within a foot of the Wheel he went momentarily ahead, then knocked the motor out.
- She stepped back as she saw who it was, her eyes going wide momentarily.
- The screen went black momentarily, then showed the living room of an apartment.
- The flames went momentarily white, and a heavy sound filled the night air.
- Although starting well, he momentarily went off the track at turn 1 to avoid being involved in contact that had already erupted.
- Her body went momentarily slack with relief, or was it disappointment?
- He's downstairs in your room, where I'm sure you'll be going momentarily.
- His screen went momentarily blank and then suddenly came to life again.
- Even as she spoke, the screen went momentarily white.
- "I simply can't go down to see him," gasped Pat, going momentarily to pieces.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.