"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I go behind in the woods and find his shoes.
- Despite going behind in all three group games, the team won them all.
- This wasn't quite the same as going behind at Blackburn.
- Going behind by an early two points, they wouldn't lead for the entire match.
- In Washington State, he went from one point ahead to five points behind.
- Most men would sooner go behind, like so many sheep.
- A black cop went behind and found money by the coffee machine.
- After the performance was over I went behind, and spoke to her.
- Tell me, did you go behind and see her, after the play was over?
- "Maybe that's just another saying of his father's that he can't go behind."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.