"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can try to keep them from going astray by talking to.
- "But as you can see, at this time we still have a long way to go and so many of our children are going astray."
- All things may go astray in this world, but not love.
- Being a member of a city that has gone astray.
- America once had strong values, they believe, but we have gone astray.
- And yet again you were told the list appeared to have gone astray.
- Had the ship gone astray and taken him south instead of home?
- So had his only child, a son who'd gone astray.
- She had always known when my feelings were going astray.
- In building his bridge to the past, he sometimes went astray.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.