"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I seem to have gone into this exactly the same somehow.
- But, for Tom, life had somehow gone out of the day.
- Maybe there was a way to go back somehow, and get here in time.
- The marriage went wrong somehow, so he left the island.
- The investigation had to move along, to go forward somehow.
- I was aware that something had somehow gone wrong with me.
- The thing, obviously, was to keep the talk going somehow.
- Are we somehow going to develop the means to take charge of our own health?
- The boys were saved, too, for a while, but they went bad on me somehow along the way.
- I have been bad company a lot of the time the past few years, going sour somehow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.