"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I just don't know if it's really such a good idea to go.
- I mean, it might not be a bad idea to go back in there.
- I'd be happy to pay for a new one, but I have no idea where to go.
- He knew it would be a bad idea to go back there.
- He had no idea where to go, what to do.
- It had been a good idea to go down and see that old woman again.
- Do you think it is a good idea for me to go there alone?
- Might be a good idea to go away for a while.
- He stood looking from right to left, having no idea which way to go.
- In fact it might be a good idea to go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.