"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a long time, much of this debt went uncollected and accumulated, as most Hereros had no means to pay.
- As a result, it found that 5 to 10 percent of royalties - some $650 million in 1981 - were going uncollected.
- Why should you pay your fair share when the agency lets a few hundred billion dollars of other people's money go uncollected every year?
- With only three sanitation trucks in service, garbage often goes uncollected.
- Because of these and other violent attacks, the tax went uncollected in 1791 and early 1792.
- At the same time, nearly half of the announced fines still go uncollected.
- The entrepreneurs maintain they are serving science by locating remains that would otherwise go uncollected.
- Only about 2 percent of loads go uncollected during a normal week, compared with more than 5 percent in 1983.
- The amount going uncollected has been growing in recent years because of the recession in real estate, he said.
- Now giant piles of trash go uncollected in the median.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.