"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The river goes underground, just past where they were lost.
- David told his mother he was going underground for a few days.
- Two of their close friends went underground during this period.
- Because the very nature of disease has changed since we all went underground.
- She was therefore required to go underground with her political work.
- He went underground one day and was missing for almost a week.
- About half of all sets were taken, the rest went underground.
- However, the Project had simply taken advantage of this to go underground.
- You'll make it go underground, and that's the last thing you want.
- The men are in much better spirits since they went underground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.