"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Friedman said, "I went slightly ballistic" when the reporters called back to say the report was wrong.
- Vaporized metal expanded behind the missiles at the point they went ballistic and therefore harmless.
- In "Going Ballistic", Ryan receives a text message saying, "It is done," right after Horatio is shot and presumed dead.
- I go completely ballistic, and I say, 'What are you people thinking?'
- Rosa's going ballistic.
- But here's where Viacom goes completely ballistic.
- I was about to tell him "nice putt" and concede the next when Vitus Papageorge went totally and completely ballistic.
- The English tabloid scene went suitably ballistic, and people stared open-mouthed at the death of monogamy as they knew it.
- "Going ballistic" - entered English as an idiom for throwing a wobbler after the success of Top Gun.
- They go ballistic, start acting like they're guzzling rocket fuel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.