"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After college she went to work for Southern California newspapers as a reporter and an editor before moving on to the E!
- He later went on to anchor afternoon drive before moving to the business desk.
- He then went into real estate development before moving into film.
- They worked silently for a few minutes, each of them going over an area of the engine room before moving to the next location.
- He then went on to join Southport, playing for them until the age of 40, before moving into non-league coaching and management.
- Go through each of the stages about twenty times before moving on to the next stage.
- Receivers went in motion - backward, often, before moving forward.
- Carlos reportedly went briefly to Yemen before moving to Sudan, he added.
- He then went on to Germany before eventually moving to the United States.
- He went into exile in Togo before moving to Paris.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.