"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We finished going over all possibilities by mid-afternoon of the day before the soldiers were due in.
- Kirk finished going around Picard, coming to a stop a couple of meters to his side.
- At three-forty-five in the morning he finished going through the reports.
- Joseph waited close to an hour for the refugees to finish going past.
- By the time we finished going around the table the numbers weren't anywhere near what the firm was actually making.
- Sergeant Cummings finished going over the papers and walked outside.
- Pike finished going through her things, then stared at her, thinking.
- We'll know more after we finish going through the neighborhood.
- He finished going 13-for-15 in field goals and 71-for-77 in extra points.
- When we finish going around the room, Simon moves to new business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.