"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in the next moment, without warning, it is completely and irretrievably gone, as if it had never existed.
- She was totally, completely, irretrievably gone.
- The committee at Harvard, in essence, declared that the person was gone when his or her memories and personality, located in the brain, were irretrievably gone.
- Spock inspected twenty more banks chosen at random before concluding that more than eighty-eight percent of the ship's computer capacity was irretrievably gone.
- For every brand and for every person, yesterday is irretrievably gone and tomorrow is worth a great deal.
- Any single minute lost after you're thirteen is an hour irretrievably gone.
- Those bittersweet days were irretrievably gone.
- But sooner or later, they're irretrievably gone, and you're left with nothing but a wolf.
- Now she was irretrievably gone.
- He told himself that the real Ilia was irretrievably gone and that his loyalty belonged to the living.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.