"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A couple of us can go up ahead and get close to the house.
- God knows how much everything's gone up since last time.
- Like everything else, the price of money has gone up.
- I've got a book to show you and I go up in half an hour.
- Even more important, the number of those on the street is going up.
- A. No, those issues have gone up quite a lot in the last 12 months.
- What we'll have to do is go up one at a time.
- The figure has gone up 53% in the last 10 years from 230 to 351.
- The other one was still going up as I went down.
- But the cost of a college education has gone up by more than health care in the last 10 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.