"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would have to share her life forever or go in misery apart.
- Strong, thin boards were spaced about eight feet apart going up.
- Besides, we'll have to go apart at other times.
- "They went to different schools hundreds of miles apart," he said, shuffling through the pages.
- I pray thee, let us go apart for a little space of time to receive this instruction.
- Finally she asked, "Aren't you ever going to spring apart?"
- Never, until yesterday, had she seen either of these two without the other, yet now they went apart.
- Later its members went apart into different other bands or established their own.
- If this is not possible, you go apart and find new songs to sing.
- Come inside and we will go to a little room apart, for I see that you will have to compose yourself first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.