"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You might have to go through months of death notices though, but the results are well worth it.
- It does require a little training to get going though.
- What are you going to do though, your own dad?
- Blood and Urine test's to go along with it though.
- But it'll take quite a long time for them to go though.
- Yeah, but it'll be nice to though if everyone's going.
- I doubt you're going to be there for three days though.
- I got to get batteries to go with it though.
- I think he's picked the right time to go though.
- You'll need a minimum of eight people for the tour to go though.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.