"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Church had struck; the thing for me to do was to get into a disguise, and go warily.
- They went warily, at a pace which gave them a chance to survey carefully the passage ahead.
- Now he went even more warily, if that were possible; and at last he saw her.
- But they went warily, for Gilsland was only a couple of miles ahead.
- Yet for all that I went warily through the drifting smoke.
- She stopped in mid bite and her ears went back warily.
- However, he went warily, making use of all shadows he could.
- But let us go on down warily, and we shall see.
- But we went warily, taking to the cover of the woods.
- He went warily back to the bike, and - There it was again!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.